Wow year 6 what a lot of detailed information. Congratulations on a very informative presentation. I know where I will come when I need advice on getting new glasses!
I really enjoyed that science task we did in class.I loved researching about magnifying glasses an I learn a lot of new things.Thank you Mrs Colagrossi for planning the lesson.
Wow year 6 what a lot of detailed information. Congratulations on a very informative presentation. I know where I will come when I need advice on getting new glasses!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWell done students of 3A. We have done a fabulous job. This will teach other students and adults new things.
ReplyDeleteEveryone did a great job on their slides they all have great information.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed that science task we did in class.I loved researching about magnifying glasses an I learn a lot of new things.Thank you Mrs Colagrossi for planning the lesson.
ReplyDeleteAwsome! I love the technical language
ReplyDelete