This is a blog where we can share and reflect on what we are doing in class. We would love to hear from you.
Could someone please explain what is a Cartesian plane?
The Cartesian plane (get Mr Young to say it) was invented by René Descartes. It is used to pinpoint the specific location of only object/person using a special coordinate system.
What great work you are all doing in mathematics. I'll know where to come for help if I ever lose something !!
Remember your digital etiquette and to read over before posting.
Could someone please explain what is a Cartesian plane?
ReplyDeleteThe Cartesian plane (get Mr Young to say it) was invented by René Descartes. It is used to pinpoint the specific location of only object/person using a special coordinate system.
ReplyDeleteWhat great work you are all doing in mathematics. I'll know where to come for help if I ever lose something !!
ReplyDelete