The media team entered a competition where they had to produce a 30 second video on what they thought Catholic schools would look like in the future. This is their entry.
What do you think Catholic schools will look like in the future?
It was good that you have commented but always make sure you read the question that was posed. In this case it was What do you think Catholic schools will look like in the future?
In the future I think that there will be desks and no books for student to write on because I think technology will be advanced and we can do every thin on IPads.also I think there will still be ovals for students to play on
Great job media team. Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteThat was a great video media team I can't believe you done that in 30 seconds
Deletethanks Anthony!
DeleteThat was an interesting video I'm sure it was a hard to put together good job.
ReplyDeleteKeep it up media team see how much we can achieve in such little time!
ReplyDeleteI just watched the video and good job Michael.ab and Georgia(media team)
ReplyDeleteand catholic schools week was a good week full of fun and laughter
It was good that you have commented but always make sure you read the question that was posed. In this case it was What do you think Catholic schools will look like in the future?
ReplyDeleteGreat job
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIn the future I think that there will be desks and no books for student to write on because I think technology will be advanced and we can do every thin on IPads.also I think there will still be ovals for students to play on
ReplyDelete