Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Name for our blog

What do you think would be a good name for our stage 3 blog. If you can think of something that represents stage 3 then make a comment to this post. If someone makes a suggestion that you like reply to their post saying you think their suggestion is a good one. We will then see what suggestions get the most agreements.

12 comments:

  1. Stage 3 all stars Is the name I picked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool name we should do the stage 3 all stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree very much with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stage 3 junior all stars

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like stage 3 stars but my suggestion is Stage 3 Will Shine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stage 3 all stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think to me it looks like everyone likes stage 3 all stars i like it a bit and we are all stars

      Delete

Remember your digital etiquette and to read over before posting.